Revamp for classic American acoustics – Harmony Stella, Kay, Silvertone et. al.
Remove neck, bridge, nut & all internal bracing. Handcraft and install new vintage bracing. Reset neck. Refret. Install new handcrafted bridge and saddle. Finishing options upon request.
Every project is different. Here’s just a sampling of typical services. Pricing upon evaluation.
- Setup and Troubleshoot: Neck adjustment along with nut and saddle fine tuning, fret leveling, re-crown and polish frets. Restring, adjust intonation, spray clean and check electronics, check and tighten nuts, screws and jack. Buff and oil fingerboard, clean and polish instrument.
- Single fret replacement and dressing up to complete re-fret (includes new nut and setup)
- Maple and bound neck: Bone nut, hand craft nut blank, sand, buff and install to height
- Twelve String Nut: Bone Saddle, hand craft bone saddle blank, install and adjust to height:
- Twelve String: Re-glue bridge, remove, clean, adjust to top and re-glue:
- Bridge Replacement: replace existing with hand crafted bridge (includes saddle and setup)
- Acoustic pickup installs
- Add on-board pre-amp
- Pick up installation (SC and HB style)
- Archtop wiring: Jacks, pots, switches and wiring
- Re-wire existing setup
- Pick up repair
- Replacement Gears
- Vintage Tuner Restoration: Adjust and redrill tuner holes to size, fill and touch up old holes
- Locking strap buttons
- Neck-Reset (Martin and Gibson)
- Remove neck, refit to proper angle and reglue
- Neck and headstock fracture, Cracked necks, Broken in two… OK!
- MOP Inlay Fretboard Markers, headstocks, body decoration and more
- Crack repairs, braces, bridge plates and finishes
- Written insurance appraisals
Custom Inlay Work
Mother of pearl and other materials. Initials, lettering, ornaments and embellishments… check out these samples and let’s talk!